Zorbing Gold Coast with OzBall will give you access to an experience like few others; if you're looking for something different and thrilling, then this is the activity for you. You'll be presented with a giant, 3m-high inflated ball that has maximum bounce, before jumping inside and it kicks off rolling - taking you with it! Options are available to do the Zorbing experience both with and without water, and adults and children (over the age of 6) are all able to participate.
Regardless of if you're looking for a way to cool off, share in a totally different activity, or simply have a good time, give these Zorbing rides a try; we have no doubt that you will find that it is literally the best way to "have a ball" on the Gold Coast!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Shared Adult Hydro ride up to 3 adults|
|Up to 3 Riders, one ride||
|Adult Hydro Ride - Single|
|1 Rider (1 Harness & 1 Hydro Ride)||AUD $110.00|
|Couples Zorbing Pass|
|2 Riders (1 x Double Hydro & 1 x Double Harness Ride)||AUD $170.00|
|Family Zorbing Pass|
|Up to 3 Riders (Ad & Ch) with 3 rides||AUD $200.00|
Hydro Zorbing involves 1, 2 or 3 adults or kids loose inside the OzBall together with 40 litres of water. You are sliding in the bottom of the Ozball as the Ozball rotates around you. The Dry Harness is a more extreme ride as you are strapped into a harness and because you are strapped in you will rotate with the ball. Try the Slalom or the Downhill tracks.
- Hydro Ride: The rider is not harnessed in the ball but loose with 40 litres of water. Our most popular ride! Dive in and there is nothing to hang onto but yourself or your friends; yes this Ozball can accommodate up to three riders at a time.
- Single Hydro 1 person: Try the 'hill challenge', stay on your feet running from top to bottom and win a free ride!!! More men try it, but more women succeed!
- Double Hydro: 2 riders are loose in the OzBall with up to 40 litres of water. You are both sliding on the bottom of the ball, face first, feet first, sitting down, sometimes standing or backwards.
Open 7 days, 10.00am to 5.00pm. Excluding Christmas Day & 1pm on Anzac Day.
In winter we use warm water giving you a moving spa. Dry Harness Ride; Climb in, harness up and hang on for some fun as you rotate 150 metres downhill. The Harness ride is for one or two people at a time. Minimum height requirement is 145cm. Maximum weight 100kg.
Complimentary pick-ups are available from Dreamworld to OZ Ball, please advise at time of booking if you require a transfer from Dreamworld. Transfer to Dreamworld will need to be booked separately.
Take Exit 54 off the M1 (Pacific Motorway) 2.8 kms north of Dreamworld. 232 Old Pacific Highway Pimpama, Gold Coast(next to Le Mans Go Karts).
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of booking
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher